17 December 2008

Disaster. Over?

One hour passed since I came out from the Sports Hall.
Where I had my final exams.

Final Paper.
Maths006.

Finally, this semester is over. I only had 3 final papers which lasted for less than a week. Well, couldn't say that I didn't have enough time to study.

Still, things turned out, BAD.

Kind of a disaster.
Ah....

My first paper was Accounting on last Friday. Once again, I was kinda fooled by what our Professor said. As far as I could remember, he mentioned that cash flow statement will be hard. And it turned out the other way round. Cash flow was peanuts and the managerial accounting section was dead hard, dead long. For me at least.
I couldn't finish the paper. And I wonder how much was left not-properly answered.

Second paper. The one I'm afraid of most. Business Statistics. The paper which the Professor claimed that it's good enough if you can score a C.
That was on Monday. The paper was relatively easy compared to what we had for our mid-term. Everyone came our from the lecture hall with a huge smile, "Ok ah..." or even, "So easy....". As for me, I do agree that it's easy. BUT, there are still some doubts and questions which I'm not confident in answering.

Last one. A few hours ago. This is supposed to be the least-worried paper.
Wohooooooooo....
And I think this is one of the worst maths exams I'd ever had.

Exams.

It's over. Not forever though.

Only 3 papers and I screwed them all up. What happens the next semester, and the next next semester, and the next next next next .................

Can't imagine.
And I have friends facing 5 exams in 5 consecutive days.

Pui fuk.

3 comments:

EngHwa said...

Good luck..
Hope you pass with flying colours.
Merry christmas..
My last year Christmas was in HK.
This year.. in Msia..
Miss HK so much..
When will u come back?

王籽翔 said...

woah.... kinda stressful is it...
well glad it was over dee...

dun think so much for wat will happen next,
juz try to relax and have fun ya ^^ u deserve it !

Lyn said...

EngHwa: Merry xmas to you too! Haha...miss HK?I heard HK xmas very happening. But too bad i'll not be here. Hehe...nvm la..Malaysia oso not bad ma. I'm coming back soon!!
Maizai: hmm...have fun have fun!!