03 May 2010

Missing the gym

Happy 20th Birthday BodyStep!! =)
I attended Lesmills quarterly Ultimate Super Workshop in Sydney.
It was spectacular.
And I really enjoyed it.

It made me think of those days I used to work in FF Penang. Those days of being a full time receptionist, part time receptionist, regular stepper, and eventually a BodyStep instructor. (Well, although I am not yet fully certified=.=) I miss those days, where I spend so much time gossiping about everything (hey, that's every girls' favorite ok..), where I attend Step classes so regularly, where I worked so hard to be good in BodyStep, and made all the effort to be cleared to instruct as a BS instructor.
I would say that I did not quite get 'there' before I left FF, and the gym life in Penang. I knew that I could do better, but I just didn't have enough time. If only I were a guy, maybe I could be better (you know males are always more favored everywhere, seriously =.=). It took me a lot of effort to make the class an enjoyable one, one that people will feel so happy and satisfied after attending it. Well, or I should say I didn't really succeed in figuring out the best method. It was just so hard, to please everyone in the class.

Nevertheless, I will never forget how I love BodyStep. I still do love it, and I enjoyed doing the MasterClass with the DVD presenters in the quarterly. I wanna keep myself involved in this world of GX instructors, although I know it'll be hard to do that in Hong Kong. But teaching is just a lot of fun (though stressful at times).....maybe Brandon kinda inspired me, too. Haha.

By the way, I learned a lot from the quarterly. It has been awhile since I made myself jump up and down like that for more than 5 hours in a day. It was painful too...haha...the push ups, the load on my triceps (which are tremendously weak =[ ) I'm so goinna get so much pain after this workout. But it made me realize that, my passion for fitness is still there, and it has always been there. I enjoyed quite a lot of the master classes, love the songs for BodyAttack and BodyBalance. Well, if I had more time, and perhaps more opportunities in Hong Kong, I would go for training in BB and BodyVive.

Haha, will see how it goes then.

Well Alan, I do admire you at times. Have fun BA+BS+BJ-ing yeah~~ You are one great instructor XD, I knew it even before you started any trainings.

No comments: