21 July 2008

Step class today.

Gloomy............... But the sun is actually shining behind.
Morning BodyStep classes are moving into the worst period ever.

Only 1 member or even none on Thursdays 7am, 2 or less on Mondays 915am. What happened.

Some say it's because of the summer holidays and most of the members are on vacation. But I just don't think so. It just felt kinda weird, and a little sad too, seeing the classes....'die'.

Sometimes I do wonder whether it's because of me, the newbie? The one who only cues when I do the moves not before I do the moves. There're always complain, when you're new. That's just, unavoidable. Hmph.....

But what I'd heard was Fridays crowd has decreased dramatically too.....Argh. What's wrong. Members got injured at their knee after they do step and they're afraid to do it again? How could we actually solve this problem? Hard right.....correct them on the techniques?
Argh.

I miss those days, when Kim is the soul of BodyStep every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. And I know it's really hard to bring it back.......

No comments: