22 April 2010

Sudden Decision. Gold Coast

We went crazy all of a sudden at one day.
Tiger Airways was doing this great sale great promotion thing. Getting you to fly across Australia. It costs as low as AUD19 one way to fly from Sydney to Gold Coast (normal price around AUD60 I guess).
So my housemate was like asking me, do you wanna go to Gold Coast for a weekend?
And I couldn't believe myself eventually agreeing to it.
And so we made our decision in only about two days. 
Skip class? (Not me though) Quizzes or assignments or essays around the corner?
Who cares. 
We came here for exchange. For the better OZ experience.
So, Gold Coast here we come.
Even if it's only the three of us.
Flying is fun. Taking 1000 photos in 4 days will be fun. Taking more jumping photos would be fun. Spending lotsa tiring yet crazy time together is fun. Especially when we only have less than 10 weeks together in this weird slow country.

Cheers Shiney and Stephy.
We'll have tonnes of fun together.

3 comments:

Alex Y.SL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex Y.SL said...

I heard its amazingly beautiful. Take lotsa photo ya. hand letter plz~! jk la..

Lyn said...

Hmm. Some people don't agree to that worr. It's fun but maybe not beautiful. Anyway, i'll see if they have anything special there la. or if it's just kangarooos and koalas again=.=