25 November 2009

Greenday@UST

While I was sick, a lot of events were actually happening around me...
One of it is the Greenday@UST, an event organized by me and my fellow Green Ambassadors~

It was a fun day actually. But too bad, I was not feeling well, during preparation and the day.
Nevertheless, I am glad that I did not skip the event which was held last Saturday, at least I took a lot of photos of our activities and the hyper active kids.


Their puzzled looks while watching some video clips about carbon footprint
Well, it's always fun being primary school students. They raise up their hands to answer questions to get prizes, they shout out their opinion, they do whatever they like, and they just enjoy themselves, with no worries.

A mini game that we arranged - Pick up the right bins!

The reusable bag drawing session~ 

And they enjoyed it a lot!! =)

And the big group photo!~
This kinda reminds me of how my primary school life was. Of course, chances to get out of school for such fun activities are minimal, and perhaps, come to think of it, there was none. No youtube at that time, and Microsoft Office was just gradually building their recognition and gaining popularity in the public.
But still, we had fun. And I think I enjoyed most being a primary school kid. Haha, and I really missed Chen Lao Shi, for who I am today is pretty much influenced by her during the 6 years of schooling life in Hun Bin.

No comments: