24 November 2009

Sick notice

Well. I'm supposed to have a hell lot of things to post.
But................things went very wrong since last Wednesday.

I wasn't feeling too well after the yum cha session. I first thought there were just some "temporary" butterflies in my stomach. And I thought going to the toilet once, could perhaps solve the problem.

It ended up, toilet-ing, and no food-ing, for about 5-6 days O.O
This is the first ever most suffering diarrhea I'd ever had.

And so, there are a hell lot of things that I can't do.
I can't do my assignments, I can't think properly, I can't attend project meetings, I can't sit in front of the computer, I can't attend classes, I can't walk, eat nor sleep properly.
And I vomited....for like 4 times?

Scary experience.
Glad that I "think" I am feeling much better now.

Owh ya, one more thing. Doctors in HK aren't helpful.
That's why I never go to see a doctor.

Update soon!~

2 comments:

王籽翔 said...

hey, hope that ure feeling a lot better now.... sounds like food poisoning though....

Lyn said...

dunno ler...i suspect that too, but it also might be i ate too much "cold wind" =.= it was about 10 degrees here that time...

(damn, the word verification jing ran is "fever" =.=)