22 March 2010

Cross Ocean AGM

Well, that was truly an experience. I definitely wouldn't say that it was fun (because my ear aches badly throughout the 5-6 hours), but it really made me feel that I miss these people so much. It feels like, home, a lil. OMG, I can't believe I'm saying that HK is like my 2nd home now.
You should know how badly I hope that I could be there. People are so funny around, and I can laugh even by just some super random chats with all of them.

Overall, I think I just got less than 50% of the full AGM. I heard a lot of stupid stuff, and I really thank my dear jong members for helping me to answer quite a lot of stupid questions. Well, now that I have been a year of exco member, and gone through all those jong matters, I kinda understand more they wanna make it this way. BUT still, I do think that it doesn't really help much. Evaluations should be held, just not in AGMs. Now what, we don't have a P, IVP and the EVP anymore. So the society is stuck there?

This is just not right. But too bad, I am not the one who can change all these. I just hoped that people do realize one day.
The point is, I do want to be there, with those familiar faces that I miss a lot. Well, only a quarter of year to go, it should be pretty quick right? =)

No comments: