28 March 2010

The football game

We have a lot scheduled for today.
 Isn't the rabbit very cute? =)
First, a local town festival. There were a number of stalls selling and promoting stuff. There are farm animals and creatures on display too. Locals bought themselves a cup of coffee, sat back, and enjoy the music and performances from some bands.
Next, the Thai Festival. This is a bigger one, at Tumbalong Park, near Darling Harbour. Well, I think most people in the festival are Thai. Haha...there were some thai products on sale, and of course a lot of yummy Thai food. Well, yea, they look indeed very yummy, but too expensive. There were some Thai performances on stage too. As usual, people sitting on the grass, enjoying their bottle of beer or wine.
 Then, we went to meet a HK star at Paddy's Market =.= Haha, yea, you heard me correctly, HK star, Joey Yung, she's goinna have a tour in Sydney tomorrow. Well, I think if I were the star, I would be disappointed with the crowd on a Saturday afternoon, well despite the fact that this is not a Chinese country. But she looked way too thin to me. Hmm, like people who hasn't been having enough food for some time.
 Then we walked to Central station, for the highlight of our day. The football game!! Well,  this is definitely my first time watching a football game live in a stadium, and I can't believe I gave it to an Australian football game. It is the Swans (Sydney) against the Saints (Melbourne). I think it's pretty fun, it got excited at some time, and it got kinda funny when supporters of different teams sit close by to each other. Well, I said this because there was a group of people supporting the opposite team, and a lady in that group shouted like hell throughout the game. =.= Haha, and the funniest thing is that she acts as though she's the coach or something, trying to get the players do what she think it's right to do...funny funny. Overall, I think it was a good experience, although we had to sit there from around 7pm to almost 10pm. Anyway, the Swannies did not win the game, we heard that the Saints used to be a strong team, and they made it to the finals last year.
What a hot and tiring Saturday. =)

Owh, week 4 of studies is over already!!!!!

No comments: