13 March 2010

Second beach

Sydney, or perhaps Australia, is really famous for its beaches.
We have been to one, the Bondi Beach before school starts, and we decided to explore our second one, Coogee Beach.
Our initial plan was to spend our afternoon there; swimming, walking around, and perhaps playing some card games until we see sunset.

We reached there around 2.45pm. There were so many people at the beach, sun tanning, and swimming in the sea. Yeah, it was a sunny day, I guess it's a good day to go to the beach. There were almost 10 of us I remember, and only 4 of us can swim....hmm. So we went into the sea and started our battle with the waves. I'll have to admit that it was really hard, really really hard as the waves were extremely strong that day! Anyway, it is kinda my first time swimming in a real sea (I don't really feel that those in Batu Ferringhi can be named "beaches" and "sea"), and I had fun. Although I was really tired spending time understanding the ways to tackle the waves (Of course, I didn't go far enough, I wasn't that brave this time)

This time around, we played some other childish stuff, bury someone into the sand =.=
Haha...well some photos were taken and well, I think it is still fun to do such funny stuff with a bunch of friends occassionally.

And then....all of a sudden, the weather changed. =.=
It rained cats and dogs, and we hid at the lifeguards' shelter for awhile. It was around 4.30pm, and so we had end the beach day. We ended yet again with another meal of Fish n Chips, this time with two bonus calamari rings!! =)
And the exciting part of this trip is that.....we saw a HUGE RAINBOW!! It is huge...~~~ Everyone got so excited about it~~
And when we got back to the city, it was soooooo windy and cold. All of us can't wait to rush back home. Haha.

Well, all of us are goinna have a nice rest today!

No comments: