17 October 2009

Black and White

When you get something, you will lose something on the other hand.
This is life.

Well, I just received notification that I will be getting the scholarship of AUD5,000 to go to University of Sydney for exchange. That is like a super good news I have been waiting for months.

On the other hand, I realized that my performance in the Management Accounting midterm that night isn't as smooth as I expected. I don't know what will be my score, and what will be my position compared to my classmates. But I am just so stressed up after the exam.

Life is full of give and take.
When should I actually give, and when should I take?
I need only the "take" part. At least at this moment.
Would that be possible?

I am starting to have more and more questions about "Life" lately. And I'm wondering that there are so much that I can't do to control my life, or just live a better life.
Ahh....lately.

Would I not have these worries, if I bring myself back to be who I am 15 years ago?
Or will I still bare these worries when I launch my career or after I enter into the "Adult" world 5 years later? Forever?

This is soooo not. Comforting.
But I just could do. Nothing about it.

Feel so much like going to wonderland....

No comments: