18 October 2009

A past profile.

Since I decided to change my profile and my brief description, and I feel sorry to just delete away my old description, I'll just copy and paste it here.
Haha.



Libra @ Langham Place~~







***

Just a lil explanation. I like purple. Not in particular. But I'll name it when I'm asked for my favorite color. I’d never seen snow. So I kinda look forward to experience snow~ Who knows when will I have the chance to witness it?:D Besides, my Chinese middle name~~Snow*** There was once when I came across this saying(in chinese) "Blue symbolizes kerinduan(okay, I don't think there's a translation in English), Purple symbolizes secret" How true could this saying be, I just kinda like it since then. So, I guess this is the spot where the purple side of the snowflakes drop? Okay, I know I'm crapping. Enjoy reading everyone^.^
***

2 comments:

Hean said...

nostalgia, longing, to list a couple.

Lyn said...

=)

Which city are you in now?
I'll be in Sydney next semester. Hoho.