24 October 2009

What's the crowd about~


Woah, unbelievable~~
It actually costs around HKD22 and above to enjoy a McValue Meal in HK.
For ala carte, most of them are around HKD13 and it can go as high as HKD20 per burger.
Well, sometimes, they do have the HKD9 burger including the bacon egg burger and McChicken. And those are the ones I will take. Hehe.

Two days ago, unbelievably I realized that they have this buy 1 free 1 thing for different types of burgers. Walaoeh~ it costs as cheap as HKD8.30 for 2 burgers!
So of course, the line for the McD is as long as you can imagine. I bet their kitchen is busy burger-ing like hell.

Of course, for a freaking stingy person like me, I won't miss this chance. HKD13 for one meal? What a good deal.

Haha, how I wish this lasts forever. And then there'll be more obesed people in Hong Kong =.=

Anyway, that 's one factor that make Malaysians fat =.=
In Malaysia, during special seasons, such as Hari Raya or some special promotion period, [at least when I went back during summer], each McValue Meal only costs as low as RM5.95 (that's equivalent to approx HKD13!), and this is valid during 12-3pm, and 6-9pm.

Hmm, how good it is if I can live on the Malaysian Standard in HK.

2 comments:

Alex Y.SL said...

woohoo.....!

Lyn said...

but today no more liao T.T
so fast~~