22 October 2009

Sleeping hours.


*rise and shine @ HKUST*

Experts say that we should have at least 7-8 hours sleep everyday.
But it'll be weird if you really have that much sleep everyday as a err..I would say teenager or adult in the 21st century.

Even my mum does not sleep that much I guess.

I have been longing for this 8 hours sleep!~

Finally....I GOT it ^.^
Hahaha, it's not that my life went more easy going or something, it's just that I don't feel like waking up even my alarm has been ringing for 2 hours ago, and I have the excuse not to wake up so early.
No 9am class, no homework to submit, no midterm for me to be worried of for the day, no meetings, no..............

But I do have a mini presentation to prepare though...haha. But I have been so hea about it cause it's a Putonghua presentation =.= Not that I can really really do that well, cause I am still not a native speaker.

Great, sleeping feels good. And I know I can continue sleeping if I still don't feeling like getting up and away from my comfortable comforter, snoopy-s, and pillows....

Now, the question is, when will be the next time?
=)

Good sleep everyone!

No comments: