15 October 2009

Miss blogging. I.


*Owh, is it how I will look like of I choose to jump off the mushroom one day, if yes, I think I'll leave the world super cutely. Haha. Cheers to M.Schulz*

Ah, I miss blogging. And just felt like coming up here all of a sudden. Just crap a little, and then leave.

Ah, so random.
I guess it will be like at least weeks past or perhaps months when someone realizes this post.
I do hope that I can revive this small lil area.


So what should I do?

Hmm... Just don't log on to Messenger till I post something up here every 4 days to a week? Maybe... That's not a bad option. . .

Things have been, err, not too smooth lately.

Lost MP4, never ending scary midterms, assignments, group projects, homework, vacation...? (yea yea maybe)

I havta "save" this situation. Or else, I might try to jump off the mushroom someday=.=


I might go and see white dolphins beginning of next month!!
Yahoo.....I have been such an avid dolphin fan~~~How I feel like riding on them someday.

Anyway, I had a busy semester, a real busy start. And at times, I felt like breaking down, or I just felt like running away from HK, or perhaps just the university. But technology makes that impossible, cause with the internet, you can still be connected to anywhere no matter where you are.

And so, I guess I'm goinna continue "enjoying" this busy life....and I'm goinna have good plans for my winter break...YEAH~


Halloween is coming soon. I might need to find some "ghosts" and "creatures" to release stress. Ocean Park!!

No comments: