26 October 2009

It's a Bak Kut Teh day.

I served 18 people including myself with Bak Kut Teh today!!
Well I guess if rental rates in Hong Kong are not that high, I should've rented a shoplot and start up my own restaurant by now.

Black black eh Bak Kut Teh....


It was a fun day, although really tiring in the end. Imagine for almost 12 hours, stuck with Bak Kut Teh-s....haha. Preparing, cooking, eating, clearing up, re-cooking, eating again, clearing again. 

At first, it was just supposed to be day where we celebrate one of our jongmates birthday. In the end, I figured that I should take this opportunity to also treat some of my hall Malaysian friends. Then, I realized that we bought too much food. And so, I once again became the evening cook and served some of my Malaysian juniors.

Hope that everyone liked it. I think it'll be nice to taste some Malaysian some outside of Malaysia, although of course, it couldn't be as nice as those you eat in Malaysia. Hehe....
Cheers, perhaps I'll come up with curry chicken or rendang next time? Hahahaha....

No comments: