19 October 2009

Sunday

I have just gone through 4 midterms in a week!
[What a cool thing huh....]

Back to my hall after the last one last night (Ya, exams on Saturday night!), had some snacks with my course mates and jong mates, took a midnight shower, and started to wonder in front of my laptop.

Youtube, emails, auctions....
and yea, I started renovating my blog. Just some very minor changes. And I hope that I could come back here more frequently in the future.

Had a nice day at Sheung Wan, at the University of Hong Kong, at Xiaoqin's.
Had a not too nice late-lunch, and visited Starbucks for some tasty looking pastries. I always complain: Why don't we have Starbucks in my uni too, with 30% of for students??


Chatting and gossiping is the best medicine.
Haha, especially when it's with a well known friend.
Her studio is great, her friends are pretty cool and her work is super nice.
I just wished I didn't have this headache since this morning, and I wished I just don't have to think of going back to my hall, and start the engine with all the never ending work again.


Walked around Jordon, Yaumatei, and Mongkok area after that.
And accidentally spent, err, quite a lot of money.
Guess that equals to ---> No HKD20 for a meal a day for the next 3 days?

More than half of October is gone.
What's coming up next?

No comments: