28 June 2008

Dinner Time!

Haha...I'm pretty used to having dinner at like...
this hour?
Well, it's not that I don't want to have dinner at proper hours. But with me working part time and uncertainly, and with my job with times I don't even get to enjoy a moment of break, dinner is almost impossible. Especially, when I mean mum's cooking as dinner.

I kinda miss the times when me and sis are still schooling. The times where mum cooks every night and the whole family enjoys dinner together. The times where me and sis will compete on who eats faster so that we don't need to wash everyones plates. Haha.....kids.
And there was a period of time when mum seldom cooks. Reason? Cause sis's not around, I'm working and mum eats little and dad eats lotsa rice but little dishes so it's pretty hard for mum to estimate the amount to cook and here it goes, outside food. Almost everyday. Until the uncles and aunties of the hawker stalls know us.
So we began to feel sick about outside food. Moreover, it's not healthy.
And I began to miss mum's cooking.
Hahahaha.....

So mum went back to her kitchen about a many months later.
And yea...her cooking is undoubtedly, still nice.
I appreciate how she can cook for us, even if I only get to taste it as my dipper(dinner+supper)?Hahahahaha...
And ya, as I'm goinna leave very soon, I'm sure goinna miss those nice dishes.

Yumm Yumm...still dinner time:D

No comments: