15 June 2008

Father's Day


It was supposed to be Chili's.

But apparently we need to wait another hour just to get a table.
Haha, so Dome we head to.
This is sort of the first time I'm taking Dome's Food? Dad told me I had once before in Island Plaza when I was really young. Well, who remembers that?

So I guess the photos will speak for it :D
The gravy was quite nice, the portion is a little too little, but well, I'm satisfied.


Ther's hell lotta vege in this tuna wrap!! Haha....great for vege lovers~
The soup was not bad, but I prefer the one from Ingolf's Kneipe

This is quite tasty too....Hoho. Creamy.....

Yumm....yumm.

Cheers Dad! Happie Joy Daddy's DaY!

This drink is quite nice...But aren't we supposed to order coffee in Dome? Haha...

Yay! I love celebrations...cause it always comes with good FOOD. Hoho....Love ya Daddy!

No comments: