10 June 2008

Problematic Connection

I just don't know what's wrong with my internet connection.

I can't log on to any websites related to MSN, which means Hotmail, Spaces and Messenger. I can't log on to AirAsia's website, which is currently kinda important to me, and sometimes I can't even log on to search engines like Yahoo.

Potong stim.=.=|||

It has been days....Since I came back from KL. Let me count it.
Thursday itself, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
It recovered on Monday. Yippee yeah yeah for me!
And who expects it to come back again.
Sigh.....

Sigh.....

Sigh....
I really hate being unable to log in to MSN or go to pages that I really need to browse.
Argh.Oh ya....and troubleshooting is practically USELESS when it comes to this problem...

Streamyx's fault? Or my computer itself?
Anyone experienced this before?
Solutions anyone?
Okay let me bring in some shoots for a better picture....
This is the 'perfect look' of AirAsia's website....cool huh....browsing and still browsing after 30 minutes... It took me to Ask.com for my spaces....cool as well! How many times do I have to see this???
Why can't Internet Explorer just display the freaking webpage???

3 comments:

王籽翔 said...

dunno why but your screaming on those screenshots make me laughed...

>_< funny you

Anonymous said...

finally!!!
i come here to visit ur ENGLISH blog...
=.="
i agree with what 楼上 mia ppl say de thing

Lyn said...

Haha.Yealor FINALLY!!
Must come often leh....kenot hangat hangat just one moment.

I know funny larr. See whether you could still laugh if you experience it yourself.Haha.