18 June 2008

It's Hot!

Global warming?
I guess so.
It has been days .... so HOT~MELTING~~

Can't believe myself sweating when I'm writing a blog or doing whatever in front of the computer. At 11pm.
!
Where are all those clouds....

Even sleeping does not solve the problem. I can even sweat when I sleep.
I need an air-con in the air. (Which is, something not good to our environment....)
But it's just too hot!

Can't imagine myself being in a country with four seasons. No, I should say with summer!
Woo-hoo....the temperature will be like 40 degree celcius?
Burning...burning....I'd rather die.

Being in my car is like a disaster too. For those who know what car I'm driving, I guess you know why.
Besides driving you around, it functions as a microwave oven too! You can simply get free sauna for how ever long period you like...Cool huh....

The conclusion is, I need some huge clouds to just cover the sun a little. Maybe a little will more or less help. It would be even better if those are dark clouds...

I just can't stand this temperature!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya... even 11pm also will sweat...
haih... panas sangat la cuaca belakangan...
anyway... ur car... 嘛当减肥咯!
buakaka~

Lyn said...

Haha....jian fei your head. Just like you, I need to jian fei meh?
Can die inside the car lor>.<