28 June 2008

I own a Diploma...

Hoho...not that it's really a BIG THING...
But this is kind of the day that I've been waiting for since I started this course.
So what could I say about TARC is....
A safe environment to study?
Yea, the campus could be considered big as compared to other colleges in Penang, the lecturers are....ahem, not badly qualified? The papers are pretty standard and not that hard to fail? And you can resit for what ever times you wish to if you do not pass? (Haha.) The campus is located in some place not congested with traffic but a little hard to get large variety of food. What else? They have most of the basic facilities a college is supposed to have. They have cheap canteen food. They have good and really affordable bus service.

As they say, quality and affordable education.
Good slogan.

To be honest, I enjoy my first semester of college life pretty much. Having to cycle to college and cycle back home to take a nap whenever I want, and having pretty experienced lecturers in the lecture halls and tutorials. But things started to change during the second change, just a slight change. There's some problem with our accounts lecture. Hmph...it's almost like, self study. When it comes to the third semester, things got a little lazy as we only have 2 subjects where 1 is 100% coursework and only another to study. And I started my full time job as a part time job seeker. Anyway, greatest satisfaction from my 1st year of study in TARC, my CGPA of 4.0.

Second year, 4th semester. I relaxed myself on the subjects. We had 6 subjects, everything goes harder. But still, manageable. And there comes the twist and there begins my little hatred for TARC. They changed the grading system after our examinations and before the results come out. Without notification. Oh god, how can you actually do that? It's so unfair when students aren't even aware about the new system when they're preparing and sitting for the exams! Yea, that affected my mood, a LOT. And so I began to lost my full interest studying in TARC. All I'm thinking is finish it soon finish the course faster. I just can't wait to end it. Lecturers are not up to what I expect, a lot of things have been going crazy and blah blah blah....And so my results for the 5th sem dropped like hell. As though I almost lost everything. Yeah, if you know me you would know that results are important issues in my life. I did not ACE. And I did way worse than just not ACE-ing. Hmph, that made me wanna complete the course even sooner and faster. All my interest was focused on leaving the campus, and not stepping back again. Sounds pretty sad huh....

Well, let me just tell a bit about the bad-ness of TARC. THE STAFF!
I don't mean the lecturers. I mean the non-lecturers. Those people sitting in the office.
They are really really really....ahem. Are like people selling stuff at the pasar malam or people selling hawker food. Or even worse.
They work as though they are their own boss. They have stone made mouths, maybe movable, but totally not smile-able. They treat students like....treating 2nd grade naughty boys and girls running around the playground. They talk to you like you owe them a million thousand dollars and a piece of 1000 hectare land. In short, no working ethics, no customer service, no manners.
I'm really really really particular about this. Cause I work in a customer service line and these people are like a decade elder than me and they can't treat people properly like how I could?
Oh ya, something special about them, they could actually laugh loudly and chit chat happily like teenagers with their own colleagues.
Wouldn't really wanna elaborate more, but I had total not so good experience when I was studying and TOTAL BAD experience one day before my graduation day with the staff. How I wish I could transform transparent and get a rotan to whip on whichever part of them I love for like maybe 10 times would be great? Or maybe transform into Harry Potter and use magic on them?

God, they are from jungle! Oh one more thing, some of them actually own a Master qualification? With attitude like UPSR students.
Based on this, well I'm so freaking glad that I have graduated from there.

A place which provides quality and affordable education.
So true, nothing mentioned about friendly staff, maybe they are just affordable staff.

Okay, let's talk about my big day.
Hoho.....1st time wearing the whole suit. L size somemore. It didn't take for me to wait till it's my turn to get up on stage for my scroll. Pretty glad. I graduated with distinction.
So the most important thing about these events is the photo taking session.
There are a hell lot of people around the whole college. 2000 people or more than that?

So I walked and walked around. Cameras clicked and clicked. This is quite memorable. Everyone is happy. My dad, mum and sis came too. Go to my spaces to view the photos.
2 years passed since I finished SPM. So fast. And I'm goinna move on.
Guess I'll meet better people and greater experiences these coming 3 years?
Wish me luck.

Oh ya, I own a diploma which qualifies me to apply for jobs which requires a diploma!=.=

No comments: