23 June 2008

Redbox

Yay...have been wanting to have a singing session with my singing pals long time ago...
Finally, we managed to set a time suitable for everyone.

Well, it was nearly cancelled for some reason at first.


So I called to book for a room at 1pm, asking whether we're still entitled for the K-Lunch package. Surpri
singly the person told me no more and when I argued that it was stated in the website that K-Lunch is available from 11am to 2pm, she said that I could come at 1245hrs and we can get the package. Fine then. Feeling pretty excited, I informed my friends to meet up at 1245hrs.

I actually reached there about 1250hrs. And to my surprise again, the person told me that we can't get the K-Lunch package anymore. I asked them why and their explanation was the last call for lunch is 1215hrs. Isn't that just ridiculous? I argued that the person who made the booking for me asked me to come before 1300hrs and I could still enjoy the lunch. But they insisted on not giving. Argh.....you know why we need to fight for it? Because lunch is RM9++ per person WITH LUNCH and the non-lunch thing is a tea-time package which will cost RM14++ per person with ONLY 2 DRINKS! Okay, and none of us had lunch before we came here=.=
So what, you know how did they counter back when I say that it is stated in the website that K-Lunch is from 11am till 2pm? "Owh....that's not the correct one!" 0.O??
BRAVO! 1st class service I'll call this.
http://www.redbox.com.my/redbox/eng/comp_service1d.asp. Just refer to this address!!

So since we're already here, we had no choice but to continue with our original plan.
Anyway,
the singing session was pretty fun. I found out that I haven't been updating myself with new songs lately. Couldn't even tick out 10 songs that I can sing from the new songs list. Haha, sad nia.
So in the end, we had 3 hours of singing, a few minutes of watching Michael Jackson's "Thriller" MV, which was taken more than a decade back, 2 glasses of student drinks without any food, a few toilet trips, and 3 hour
s of starvation.=.=
Well, we enjoyed spending time with each other in that big room which could fit in more than 10 peo
ple they assign to us. When the bill came, I saw our check in time which was 1259hours. HAHA. I could still complain them for not giving us the lunch package when its not even 1300hrs yet....
HOHOHOHO....evil me.

We rushed out from Gurney for food after that. Had some hawker food, had a little chit chat, had a little emotions, and we head back home.
Everyone will be leaving each other soon. Very soon. 1 going to Singapore NTU, 1 going to KL UTAR, 1 going to HKUST, another one, still striving her way to future. Actually that's when the emotions came in.

I had a lot of thought
s after that.
A lot.....things are changing. Everyone is changing in their own way.
Everyone is....growing up.


Why la Neway is not opening a branch in Penang.






VS


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiz... will miss u all!!!

Lyn said...

at last u're here to drop a comment! Hoho......
Yeah,we'll still meet. No worries.