20 June 2008

A little change

I'm not really the kind of person who cares sooo much about my appearance.
I mean as compared to most of the girls my age. People tend to care more about beauty, fashion, facial and the list goes on.
That's simply because I'm always and predicted forever pretty busy caught up with work and activities all around leaving me with no time to even choose the best suited facial foam to use.

As I'm quite free nowadays. I chose to indulge myself a lil bit.

Made an appointment with Slimming Sanctuary on Wednesday. Not for a slimming session of course, hehe. Went for a facial session. As usual, the staff there loves giving lecture and hard selling before starting the session. Before that, I went for a jacuzzi session. Hoho, it was quite fun actually. First time sinking myself into a tub of goat milk water for massage.....It feels quite good. So I was thinking if I could have this set of machine at home too=.= In the future la...
Then the facial session. The staff was quite good. But as usual, it's so freaking painful when she clears the blackheads. Argh...what to do. They have been deep in there for months.

The next day. I went for a hair cut. It has been nearly 10 months since I got my last haircut. That was rebonding actually. Hmm....
But I didn't know which salon to go too...aih. Great headache. I'd never have a permanent place for my hair cut. Have always been trying out here and there. Trial and error.
Went to ask around some of the salons in Prima Tanjung, and the Extreme opposite PCGPS. Who knows Extreme has been closed for renovation pulak...=.= In the end, I decided to go to Hair Impression in Komtar.
Well, for the sake of $, I chose the juniors for my haircut. Originally it was a quite good-looking guy looked quite confident attended to me. Manatau he handed over me to another younger guy, who really has those typical junior looks.=.= Kek ki nia... Nevermind lo, since this is what I will get for what I pay.
He tried to be confident. Started a little chit chat, with the hair wash, and he asked what I want. I wanted a better looking hairstyle, a little shorter than the length I had, a hairstyle which looks good even I don't tie it up. When his senior came to ask me, I told him to give me a hairstyle that suits me. So the senior started teaching the junior what are the methods to cut my hair. Well, that makes me feel a little, just a little uneasy.
From time to time, the senior will come back and check his 'work'. After the first layer, he did not consult his senior on how to continue and continued cutting the same way. Till his senior came and say "You cut it already?..."=.= "Yea, I thought don't want to let her wait too long..." =.=|| That's his reply.
So I knew that I won't get the hairstyle the senior wanted to do.
Aiks. So just pray that it won't turn out too bad?
Well, there's not much difference actually. Except for the shorter length. That's not what I really want. I wanted something that looks different from the front view. But they said that if they cut my fringe, my hair will curl up, and yea I know it will look even worse. Aih, so I've just gotta accept this.
Who ask me to be so stingy. So that's the quality of haircut I get.
Why la on earth do I need to have such such such such freaking thick hair...pong pong like that. Yer....

Haha, so this was the last two things I did for a change. Will go and have an album photo shoot sis bought me as last year's birthday present next week. Hoho....looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

er... did i meet u b4 u cut ur hair or after u cut ur hair???
*don be upset if it's after*

Lyn said...

Apalah.
It's after. you don't see my hair shorter eh meh? Hehe....