03 May 2008

First Note~

Well, how hard only I managed to start writing my first post..........

First the description of myself, not to mention I wrote it at least thrice. Why? Ya, thanks to my high-tech computer, it hanged twice and gave me a lame reason that it's not responding and whatever I wrote just went to no-where land.

Next, when I was about to do some editing on the format and everything, yea, guess what, IE was not responding again and again..... And it took me quite some time just to adopt myself to this blogger system. I need to insert this and that, I couldn't find this and that....and da da da da da it goes........

So, first of all... Why do I need to venture into this new blog when I've already had a Chinese one?

Well, that's because the previous one is totally in Chinese and apparently some non-Chinese literate pals are unable to read them and 'urged' me to open a new spot here~ *winks*

This is for you! Haha, you'd better leave me some comments yaw....

Well, I'll try to update this lil space here as often as possible okay.... Although I'm not really sure what I'm goinna write and reveal here yet, just some daily stories and thoughts maybe?
So Welcome EVERYONE!~

Cheers~

1 comment:

Alan said...

Thanks for doing something for me. Rest assured that I'll read everything that you write. You even have me read all your posts here already when I'm sick right now! See you around girl!