19 May 2008

Wesak Day Eve

Okay before I say anything, I NEED to say this, MSN SUCKS!~
Troubleshooting doesn't even help at all!!....can't log in can't log in can't sign in can't sign in.....for days~~~~~


Time for me to...post another something here.
Woah, after 10 days. [I promise I'll update on my clearance kay?:D]

Still having headache today. Don't really know what actually caused it. Woke up about 0930hrs and went to Fettes Park market with my parents for tonight's bbq's necessities, regular marketing and for breakfast.

The weird thing about waking up today is that I can barely open my eyes wide. Not because I'm sleepy I can feel, more like my eye lids are stuck?

HahahAhaha. Crap.
So it turned out to be, charged for 35 chicken wings but that Indian worker only gave me 25 chicken wings. and this means I have to drive back all the way to the market to get back my 10 chicken wings.
Pheewwww....there goes another 15 minutes. Luckily there were no arguments in between.


Went to work at 2. Feeling very sleepy. Always wonder why Fitness First does not ha
ve a staff room, with a nice nice huge couch. Haha....
So hours went on and on.....Thiru brought her home-cooked fish curry and some rice for me as lunch. Yumm yumm....it was really nice. I wonder how nice could it be if I can cook Indian curry.

Then we had some chit-chat until it's time to close the gym. Then it's home for the preparation for the bbq. It took us some time to light up the fire. But with all the cooperation, I guess we did well. There were 8 of us, and lots of food. Chicken wings, Lamb, Fish, Bebola-s, Sausages, Marshmallows, Nuggets, and Drinks.....And Mango Pudding!

Woo-hoo....I guess everyone enjoyed themselves with all the food.
The day e
nded tiring, but great. It has been a long time since we have such outing, even people on MC had fun with us as well! Hohohohoohoho.......
Oh ya...and it's Thiru's Birthday tomorrow! Happy birthday to her!

We had some 5% Vodka Lime as well, just a little....
The sad thing is, I didn't manage to shoot any photos for this outing!!=(

I'm still not feeling quite well in the end. Something's just not in place.
I guess I just need more rest....
Tomorrow's Wesak Day, and I'll go to the buddhist association, I need some luck!:D

No comments: