29 May 2008

Free day~

Thursday.

Again, we stayed at home until it's time for lecture. 1330hrs. And again, I didn't have any proper lunch before I leave. Hopefully I can stand it.

Lecture was pretty boring, with the lecturer trying to joke and be funny, and with the same topics that we'd learnt before during diploma. Aih, and we don't have any notes nor manuals. There were not enough seats in the lecture hall, so most of us had to share seats. Felt sleepy after awhile. Tried to online but there was no connection in the hall. Boringgg........and I'm starting to feel hungry.
Luckily, lecture ended before 1530hrs.

Tried to find my way to the canteen. It was raining by then. A lot of people were there. Most of them packing food for dinner. The economic rice could be considered very cheap, 3 dishes with rice for RM1.90 and 4 dishes with rice for RM2.20. They had quite a huge choice of dishes to choose from too. The other stalls sell pretty affordable food, fried rice or noodles, and even western food.

So after late lunch, I headed to the library. I heard it has 6 storeys. Wow.......
There was a hot-spot area for students to go online, either with our own laptops or their desktop. However, you can't log on to MSN with their desktop. I could detect the network, but didn't manage to connect to it. Wierd......got frustrated after trying for quite awhile, gave up and used the public computer instead.

1700hrs. My friend finished class and brought me back home. Another condominium. Same developer as the first one I'd been to, just that this was built earlier. Same design, same land area. We chat and updated each other on some latest issues. It has been a long time since we had such a talk. Till its dinner time.
We went to Carrefour, and had dinner in Mr Teppanyaki. The food was not bad, quite big portion too....After I bought myself a pair of new sandals and some grocery shopping, I went to my previous home, PV10 and move to this condo, PV5.
Thanks to my friends and ex-classmates for bringing me around these 3 days.:D

Ok, sleep time!
I have a class to teach tomorrow!

No comments: