04 May 2008

Tired

It's Sunday, and a busy day for me....

Me and my family didn't sleep early last night as my sis suddenly have the urge to play scrabbles. It's quite a fun thing to do, once in a while with my family, and the game delayed our sleeping time...hmm, till about 0130hr? Well, we enjoyed playing anyway.:D

I gotta wake up at 0750hr today, to attend step tuition. To be frank, I really don't feel like leaving my bed when my alarm rang. But since it's a must....what to do?= (
I know it's goinna be a tiring day.


Got a shock when I arrive at FF with no other step instructors or the master trainer or the KL instructors there. Well, I even thought that the whole step tuition was cancelled and I was not informed about it. When I was about to call Sam for verification, the instructors came in one after another. Relieved.....


Teoh was the one doing the tuition.
The focus for the tuition is Coaching. We were asked to prepare and perform a track on the latest release, BS71 and luckily I did prepare Track 8. But, unfortunately, as I was the only person who arrived on time(ahem....), we started late and did not manage to complete the whole tuition as arranged as BodyBalance is right after our tuition. In the end, we only managed to go through tracks 1-4. Anyway, they promised that they'll arrange another trip back to Penang for tuitions hopefully within another 2 months. Yea, hopefully that'll happen.
*Hmm, the tuition should really be longer larrrr.....*

One more thing, I planned to speak to Jacqueline but I missed the chance! Argh....


Continue on with my schedule. Met my friends at 1-stop and we left for Butterworth for a Seminar. It's something related to direct selling, something which hardly attracts me but somehow the seminar did open my eyes on certain aspects of life. The importance of health.
By the end of the whole seminar,(it's almost 6 hours long!!) I conclude that......I'm really really tired and sleepy!!

Haha, I don't really know what decision to make yet. So just gimme some time to figure it out first~


I reached home about 2030hr. Without dinner. Hmm, I intended to go for dinner with Lynn but then it was cancelled. I was too lazy to go eat alone or even da-bao something back home so I ended up with 3-in-1 mushroom soup and Maggi Cup. All unhealthy instant food.
Who cares anyway, haha.

Haha, how nice if I could be like the cat, just laze around, like what people say in Hokkien, '
nua'....

2 comments:

王籽翔 said...

i care...
n im sure ur family cares too ^^

linked u dee o >_<

Lyn said...

Hehe...okay, so I'll cut down d junks..:D