06 May 2008

Office day

It's Tuesday.

Woke up early and went to FF for BLT. It has been a long time since I go for BLT. So, I expect a lot of pain here and there after the class?
Kim did the first half using the step board and some weights, while Jafrey did the second half using the fitball.
Kim's session was a fun and more concentrated on cardio one, while Jafrey's was an abs killing one!
It was real real real tough during the second half. I just felt like giving up....Hahaha....bad la. Such an ineffective work out. :(
But I was really impressed with how Jafrey planned and choreographed the few tracks that he is in charge of. Despite all the injuries he got from mountain biking and so on, he still remained strong and determined on stage. Applause^^ And I guess if I did it properly without stopping throughout the whole class, I could have strengthen my core muscles....Aiks.
Anyway, I am quite satisfied with it and we continued our day with.....FOOD.
Hoho. Since Kim is leaving today, we initially planned to go for
Wan Tan Mee in Fettes Park market and then back to the gym for Jam. But it turned out to be that she has some urgent stuff to settle in KL and she couldn't make it for the nice meal. Sadly....
We still continue our breakfast plan though, so me, Jafrey and some young, strong aunties(:D) went together in Sharon's car. Well, Sharon's car.....it's so luxurious. It was like O.0 to me. Wondering in my mind, when will I have the chance to own this vehicle? .....Toyota Alphard.
Okay, in the market, we da-bao-ed for Kim, and said goodbye.
I had some
char kuey teow and we had a great chit chat together. All sorts of issues, especially kaypo issues in the gym, about members, about instructors, about classes, about future and da da da da da......They are real great people. Fun to talk with, mix with, laugh with and share with. And never arrogant. The age gap seems to fade off at that moment....and it feels, good.
After all the
makan-makan, back to the gym. I was too lazy to continue Jamming, so I decided to take a shower and leave. On my way back, the FOHM asked me whether I'm available this afternoon and evening for work.=.= Good thing for them, yes, I'm available. But bad thing for me, I have to skip Brandon's Pump and Step....Argh.... :( And it's goinna be tiring for me as I need to wake up early for work again the next morning. But what to do....staff shortage.

I went back home and did a little internet search on the essay that I'm supposed to work on. But I was too tired and I end up laying on my bed. Minutes after that, I picked up my mum and drive myself to work. 1400hrs.

I am such a careless person. I parked my car at the meter-based parking lot and left my car key on top of my car boot while I slot in coins for the meter. Lucky enough, I realized that on my way up to office. It was drizzling and thank god my car and car keys are still there...

Hopefully I can finish my work as soon as possible. I need to finalize the debtors list and it'll be all done. Yeah....and money comes in too *winks*
Had a little chat with the boss, and she shared stories about her Form 1 daughter, saying how much activities that she's involved in, how much extra classes such as ballet and piano that she's spending time and money at, and it goes on....It sounded familiar. Me secondary school life used to be this way. And the conclusion is, I had fun on those extra activities but never fun when I need to bring my report card for my dad to sign....Haha. Those days....

Anyway, I managed to complete the accounts on time! Yippee......
and off I go to work at FF.
=.=

The new girl is here and this is my first time working with her. Nothing cranky happened. But I was shocked when I found that there are a lot of basic product knowledge that she is not aware of. So I spent some time explaining this and that, hoping that she could remember them.

And ya, I missed Pump and Step!!!!
Still can't get over this...

Went to buy some snacks about 2130hr. I decided to get myself a waffle. And the Malay lady asked me a question, "You twenty-four ke twenty five?"
!!
Woah, broke my record~
Do I look so old? Or maybe as how nicely people likes to phrase it, so matured?
=.= Even though I'm in that uniform, I still have my childish face marr......

Suak~
Finished work at 11pm and had some discussion till 12am.
Reached home and had my proper dinner and bathed and it's 1.14am.
Woah. And I gotta wake up in another 4+ hours time.

It's office day. And it could be real tiring. Even though if it's just sitting there, smiling.
Haha.Okay, I gotta recharge energy now.....

1 comment:

王籽翔 said...

2024 ^^
dun worry i wont lose count >_<