05 May 2008

Wrong Alarm

Okay, this happened last Monday.
(This blog was delayed because it took me such a hassle to open a new blog=.=)

My phone rang early morning.
Early morning as in, 7.25am.
I'm not a working person, (at least not full time), and I don't have exams and I don't need to go to college. So I really don't see it necessary for me to wake up at this hour.

It was FF who called.
I got shocked actually and I was 100% awake from my dreams in all of a sudden just because of the call.
Well, if my mind could function any better, I could've screamed on the phone.

It was a call to ask me to go to work in the afternoon or evening because the person who's supposed to be on duty fell down on who knows which floor or into which hole and got quite seriously injured and had to take 2 days MC.
But, can't the call just come any later?
Hello, it's not even 8am! And such an early call to ask me to work, in the evenings?

I need some really nice sleep la.....

Argh, you can go crazy, just at that moment......

S.C.R.E.A.M~

No comments: