27 May 2008

Tuesday

My first day in KL.

So I'm going to teach a class in very few hours after I settle down. Not much time for me to practice or do anything else. I need to head to Menara Manulife, which I don't have any idea at all where it is. Asked for directions from Teoh, and he told me to take the LRT to Bangsar and bus to MML. Sounds pretty easy.

After reaching Bangsar LRT station, I went on asking around for the correct bus number. It ended up either the bus doesn't stop by Damansara Heights or the bus didn't even bother to stop at the station at all! Okay, I'm so running out of time, so I called Andrew for directions, and he told me to take the cab which will cost me less than RM5. Well, what to do. The fare is based on meter, and as it was about 4pm that time, Bangsar was quite congested. I reached roughly 20 mins later and it cost me RM6.....woah0.0 (First time me taking cab alone...)

So I got in to MML. Not a big gym, in fact smaller than IP. The studio and changing room is smaller than IP's too. Anyway, after getting the mic from the front of house, I started setting up the music. I couldn't turn on the music! Aiks....what to do what to do....and how come I don't see Teoh around yet. Panic...... Then I went down to ask Serena for help. At last, settled. Harvin came to the class as well, and he has already been cleared for a couple of months. Quite nervous actually, and when I started the class, Teoh still haven't arrive. Hmm...I wonder where he is....

Okay I screwed up the very first track! Gosh what's in my mind. And I knew that Harvin definitely had all the choreographies locked in his mind! Ahh....shame la. To make it better I screwed up Track 2 as well, and that is when Teoh hop in. Track 3 was smooth I guess but Track 4, a mess again. Sob sob....what am I doing??
Argh....confused.
One more thing. I only have half of my 300ml water bottle full. By the time it's Track 8, I'm worn out!! How la....wanna continue till the end? Thank god this is a 45 minutes class, haha. Track 10 was a real confusing one, I thought I lost my mind. And so I ended my class, on time. A member came up to me after class and said that I did pretty well, wow, what a shock! Haha, didn't expect that to come though, thanks to her anyway.
And it's evaluation time!!

Harvin got his evaluation as well, then its my turn. Well, as I expected, choreo choreo choreo......that's the base. The rest, just some corrections for the techniques. And I need to do CRC! Hmm....this is really tough....So after the shower, I took a ride on Harvin's car to the nearest station, MidValley.

Goinna meet my friends back, who are heading to Sungai Wang. After much walking around the mall, more likely the maze, I saw tonnes of things that I want to buy!! Shopping shopping....! But not enough cash la....hahaha. There were quite a lot of people, although it's Tuesday. After meeting my friends, we head to shops selling wholesale haircare products. And a bought myself a hair cream, to cure my worsening split ends. Then it's late dinner. 9pm, we were at Mdm Wang's Kitchen. 50% off on Tuesdays! But for selected items only lah.....hehe. Had butter chicken rice, quite nice actually. And we head back home.

What a long day. I think I forgot to mention that I'm kinda sick. No big deal, just some serious cold cough=.=
And I mean really serious when it comes to dark, I'll cough non-stop before I sleep. Took some pei pa gou from my friend. Pity her, it must be some form of sound pollution to her. Haha.....

Okay, no more cold drinks for me ya? I need to get this over....Good night.

No comments: